NOTIFIER ACM-30 Annunciator
The NOTIFIER ACM-30 annunciator provides the INSPIRE Series N16 FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel) or NCD (Network Control Display) with remote, serially-connected annunciators. Arrays of LEDs indicate, locally within the FACP or at a remote location, the status of addressable points within the system.
The NOTIFIER ACM-30 annunciator provides the INSPIRE Series N16 FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel) or NCD (Network Control Display) with remote, serially-connected annunciators. Arrays of LEDs indicate, locally within the FACP or at a remote location, the status of addressable points within the system. The ACM-30 annunciators are designed to serve as full function annunciators that can both receive status information as well as transmit commands to the control panel. This allows the annunciator to remotely execute functions of the control panel in addition to displaying the status of the system.
Common system functions such as signal silence, system reset, and local annunciation controls (local acknowledge and lamp test) are controlled through touchpoints on the annunciator’s keypad.
Each button on the ACM-30 can be programmed to either cooperate with its coordinating LEDs or to operate independently. All buttons and LEDs are customizable. There is no fixed system function on the ACM-30. Using Independent mode, a single ACM-30 could be configured to have 60 point indicators.
Communication between the FACP or NCD and these annunciators is accomplished over a power-limited, two-wire serial interface called the AIO Bus and can be connected to both the main and local bus. Power for the ACM-30 is provided via a separate power-limited power loop from the control panel which is inherently supervised by these annunciators (loss of power results in an annunciator communication failure at the control panel).
The N16 FACP supports a maximum of 80 annunciators. Up to 10 ACM-30 annunciators can be configured as routers with each router supporting up to15 ACM-30 peripheral annunciators.
The capacitive touch keypad of the ACM-30 has 30 buttons with two corresponding LEDs. The LEDs can be programmed for red, green, yellow, white, amber, blue, cyan or purple. The keypad header has two additional LEDs and buttons intended for use as an On-Line/Power LED, System Trouble LED, Lamp Test button and Silence/Acknowledge switch. Each Annunciator also contains a local piezo sounder for audible indication of alarm and trouble conditions at each annunciator.
- Touch-pad control switch option for remote control of system relays; or silence, reset, and evacuate
- Color-programmable LEDs
- LEDs may be programmed to display status of indicating circuits or control relays as well as system status conditions
- Alarm/Circuit On and Trouble LED per-point option or more dense Alarm-only option.
- Programmable for Independent Mode (each touchpoint and LED can be programmed for different points) or Cooperate Mode (both LEDs perform indication for the point mapped to the touchpoint) of Operation
- Alarm and trouble resound with flash of new conditions
- Local sounder for both alarm and trouble conditions with silence/ acknowledge button (program options)
- System Trouble LED indicator
- On-Line/Power LED indicator
- Speaker control mode for use with the DVC and the N16 Series FACP. Enables the ACM-30 to control operation of groups of multi-channels mapped to groups of multi-speakers
- Onboard end-of-line resistors can be enabled/disabled by setting a switch
- May be powered by 24 VDC from the panel or by remote power supplies
- Microprocessor-controlled electronics, fully supervised
- Slip-in custom labels within product manual, or using VeriFire® Tools
- Plug-in terminal blocks for ease of installation and service
- N16 Series
The ACM-30 annunciator provides the N16 system with up to 80 remote serially connected annunciators, each with a capacity of 62 points, for a total capacity of 4960 points.
System alarm and/or trouble conditions may be annunciated on a per-point basis, or in a grouped or zone configuration. Control of system operational controls, such as Signal Silence, System Reset, and local annunciation controls (such as Local Acknowledge and Lamp Test) may be accomplished through the module’s capacitive touch buttons. Every button and LED on the ACM-30 is completely configurable with VeriFire Tools.
Local or remote power supplies and serial communications allow the ACM-30 to be located virtually anywhere in the protected premises.
Temperature and humidity ranges: This system meets NFPA requirements for operation at 0°C to 49°C (32°F to 120°F); and at a relative humidity (non-condensing) of 85% at 30°C (86°F) per NFPA, and 93% ± 2% at 32°C ± 2°C (89.6°F ± 1.1°F) per ULC. However, the useful life of the system’s standby batteries and the electronic components may be adversely affected by extreme temperature ranges and humidity. Therefore, it is recommended that this system and all peripherals be installed in an environment with a nominal room temperature of 15°C to 27°C (60°F to 80°F).
Power requirements: 18-30VDC, 93mA max current
NOTE: Input power must be power-limited and non-resettable.